Monday 5 May 2014

The New Crochet Project continued....

The New PRoject. continued...

As the sun sets over the landscape here in Australia, I see some of the colours in the sky that I’ve chosen for the crochet.   This is my  ever changing view every day...I am grateful.



T.N.P.  (The New Project)  is coming along beautifully and I'm delighted with it!  I can’t wait for night to come so I can get some crochet time.  All that delicious coloured yarn and quick and easy motifs, completed while watching television with my girl, P, and the furry one, Hunni.   

 











     
The project looked something like this at the start...

 A basket of colour...
And this...  
And WHEELS of colour...The first round  of each of the three motifs





                                  The trouble is I just couldn't stop photographing them :-) 

This  project requires at least 48 motifs, three rounds of colour for each motif .   The rules for this are that there can't be two motifs with the same colourway.  I've been keeping track of what combinations I've made by sitting them in the tray in front of me.    

I've modified the Mermerising Mandala coaster design  a little so the motif isn’t too large.  (I’m not a tall person so I try to make motifs in better proportion for my size…should you like to make larger motifs, use a larger hook.  Easy!)

Number 2 Motif -  Spoked Wheel
The spoked wheel  motif...rounds 1 and 2....Tadaaaaaaaaaaa...


I'm in love with them!  The STACK of Wheels...

Onto the third motif now and about to have a coffee. Stay tuned...

Happy crocheting!

Lu x









No comments:

Post a Comment